Tuesday, July 1, 2008

saturn year...


some telling
a story of me
laughs over glasses full of spirits
warnings
while
i sit in my own hell
crying on my birthday
sitting on concrete steps
sending a s.o.s into technology
to the air
needed
someone
countless pints
empty cigarette packs
a slumber of liquid epiphany's
i let it in
that something
sent me to a spiral staircase
leading to madness
a little girl
lopsided ponytails
bernstein bears book
thin as paper
a girl
eyes welled up
glass tears stuck to her face
holding tight to a journal
a woman
weapons:
a cigarette and a bottle of alcohol
mouth glossy
holding the little girls hands
a woman
wild hair
holding her heart in her hands
"please love"
a woman
holding her womb
three stripes across it
a passport
a woman
violent
breathing heavy,
own hair held tightly in her fists
that last step
i look up
at the cracked sky
feel the wings tearing through my skin
fire
eyes covered in soot
feathers simmering

No comments: